VINCENT VARCO - COMPOSER
Address: 11950 Artesian, Blue Island, Illinois 60406 - USA Phone: 708-489-6815
I specialize in creating content-specific music for film, advertising, and television programming. I have extensive experience in: operating within the financial budgets and scheduling requirements of contemporary content production; methodical administration to deadlines (not to speak of crisis management where necessary); and the application of the latest production techniques to achieve the highest production value.
• Scored multiple advertisements with Sonixphere for clients including Kellogg’s, US Bank, and McDonalds.
• Composed and produced soundtrack for independent feature film Silent Shame.
• Composed and produced track for Imagination Publishing Chicago’s corporate identity reel.
• Scored feature length animation with Sonixphere for Disney World Family Entertainment.
• Composed and produced two full length exclusive epic orchestral albums for the American Music Co.
• Composed several exclusive orchestral tension tracks for Cinephonix UK.
• Composed and produced several music tracks for the Lionsgate film Dreams, The Movie
Jan. 2000 - Present
Big Sound Music: Co-owner
• Compose and produce various genres of music for all media.
• Coordination and management of multiple client projects (corporate / non-corporate).
• Procurement of new business in the US and abroad including publishing, licensing, as well as contract negotiations.
• Rights Administration of the Big Sound Music production catalogue.
Freelance Producer/Session Musician Composed, Mixed and Produced tracks for various world-music artists and Delmark Records.
Composed main exhibit score for The National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum
Composed and produced music for multiple ad campaigns for political guru David Axelrod.
• Multiple genre, content-specific music composition.
• Sample-based and live instrument music production.
• Mac-based DAW recording: Pro-tools, Digital Performer. • Advanced audio engineering.
• Time-efficient, systematic working methodology.
• Music Licensing and Publishing.
• Classically trained pianist and composer.
- Country: United States
- Languages: English